10.14.2019

Exciting weekend prepping for Susan Ferrara's new play

I got to put my full Conservatory training through it's paces for six days, as I helped school mate and TV star Julie Ann Emery organize a reading of Susan Ferrara's new play, THE FALL.  Julie directed this all-star cast (just look below) in 20 hours into a fully stage reading at The Blank Theatre in Hollywood. It was a packed house of movers and shakers.  I was up in the booth running sound...pretending I knew what I was doing. I also helped with props, furniture moving and coffee-getting.  Let me tell you something. Julie Ann Emery is a FORCE.  She may be the hardest working artist I know.  She may have found fame by doing HITCH, FARGO, BETTER CALL SAUL, CATCH 22 and PREACHER but she has no fear when it comes to rolling up her sleeves and getting the job done. Watch out world because this womxn is going to be a Producer/Showrunner/Director as WELL as an actor. She is firing on all cylinders and you would be lucky to work with her and have her lead a team of creatives to success.