9.20.2019

Working on TOGETHERISH starring Ed Helms and Patti Harrison

Ithamar and me looking cute as hell.
This was such a fun day.  I got to be the screen-wife of Ithamar Enriquez on the film TOGETHERISH! He's a guy I have admired for awhile. He's funny. He's nice. He's a good human. oh yeah....and a crazy good actor. Apparently we briefly lived in Chicago at the same time...but while I was doing Shakespeare, he was being all "Yes and..." at Second City.  Side bonus: I ALSO got to hang out and chat with legend Fred Melamed.  Fred has done EVERYTHING!!! And is just one of those brilliant actors you recognize but may never know his name. Catch him on LADY DYNAMITE or IN A WORLD.  Do it. You won't be sorry.  After Ithamar and I fan-girled for a second, Fred and I found out we had a mutual friend in common. Seriously. I just can't. Anyway everyone should know director Nikole Beckwith is the bee's knees and the crew was filled with female-identifying bad asses.  A rarity in the on-camera world! BOOM! Womxn-power!